Finally! Brick Oven Pizzas in Alabang: Firehouse Pizza

 I’ve always wanted to try pizza made using a “pugon” a.k.a. brick oven. I know a few famous ones but they aren’t that accessible to me 😭 Good thing Firehouse Pizza opened just a month ago in an area I used to stay quite often: Entrata Urban Complex (same spot as Crimson Hotel Filinvest City, Manila).


This “new resto on the block”, where every foodie can come in from 11 am to 10 pm, met my expectations as I wanted to stay away from the more affordable yet oily and bland-tasting fastfood-style pizzas. I like my pizza done well with premium dough and the freshest ingredients, especially the cheese! Good thing the Firehouse Pizza peeps make pizzas quickly without sacrificing quality.


There were three types of mozzarella cheese: Burrato (our pick), Scamorza and Bocconcini. Out of the five signature and five classic pizza choices available regularly, Firehouse Pizza showcased four of their amazing creations during our visit:
🍕FIREHOUSE PIZZA (what my friends liked the most) – prosciutto leaves, jalapeño, chorizo, meatballs, salami, plus a round burrato cheese as the “center of attraction”🍕GARISH GRAVLAX – vodka-cured beetroot salmon, spinach, zucchini, capers*�🍕FOUR CHEESE – mozarella, ricotta, gorgonzolla, parmesan*�🍕SEAFOOD – shrimp, squid, mussels and garlic with lemon zest**my faves since I’m pescatarian (was taking it easy on the 2nd choice though since it has vodka and I have acid reflux) 👌
Bonus for spicy pizza lovers: Firehouse Pizza created its own hot sauce for everyone to enjoy 🔥👌


In case you are invited to Firehouse but you’re not into pizza, no need to worry. They also have salads and appetizers that are just as great!
I may be on a diet but not really into salads that much, though I would still recommend Firehouse’s Burrata Salad (Php 550), Mini Calzone Salad (Php 370) and Panzanella Salad (Php 280). On the other hand, they had two special starters only for that day: Lasagna Bites and Pizza Nachos. But well, who knows? They might make these again when you dine in or, you might get better options (let me know by commenting on this post).


As for beverages, Firehouse Pizza can go from tame (milkshakes and coffee) to strong (cocktails, wines and spirits). I was able to finish my choco shake order 🍫 (Php 200), and had a few sips of its chili version of the margarita (Php 350), the standout among the cocktails. Actually, the Bicolana in me was still tempted to try it despite my medical condition. 😂🌶🍸
What also make this place cool and Instagrammable are the modern interiors, the high bar counter, the right amount of natural lighting (that’s why my photos here got no filter at all), the legit brick oven, and the real superstars – the kitchen and drinks bar staff showing you how Firehouse Pizza specialties are done right (be entertained while you drool 🤤).
I do see myself coming back here with friends and family, especially those who are living abroad and on vacation in Manila. 👍👍
Follow them on Facebook and Instagram for promos and updates: @firehousepizzaph

Blog By. Ms. Trina Ante one of Eunnies Events Management Contributor , big thanks Trina for representing the United Bloggers Philippines

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best Place to Spend Getaway with Barkadas

Money-saving life hacks with your workada this 2024

DENR Prime Conservation