Gods infinite power seen in the beauty of LifePlace Retreat and Event Center

 

There is Life in this Place

Engaging yourself in nature brings you to an intimate reflection of the goodness of our Creator Jesus Christ. When I saw this place in their Facebook page, I got so amazed on how were they able to preserve the beauty of God’s creation. This place showcases  God’s perfect masterpiece and in His masterpiece there’s life.

Today is the day where I can witness how beautiful this place is. That’s why I am so excited. Every turn I take , at any angles, all I see is perfection. Such an awesome feeling to be just surrounded by the greens, the colorful flowers brings more life and happiness in me. The air so fresh, clean. Words are not enough to describe how beautiful, perfect this place is.

When I get off our ride, the cool fresh breeze of air welcome and kisses my cheeks that makes me feel more excited. My eyes cant get off looking around , all the area were clean and well maintained. They make the natural beauty of nature outstand everything. The design of their cabana is very beautiful- very pinoy style. This place awakens my inner spirit that leads me to worship and thankgiving for the countless blessings we have. Being here in the middle is like getting soak in the presence of God that rest my heart with fullness the fullness joy.

I never regret choosing this place to be our venue for our Annual Thanksgiving Day of United Bloggers Philippines. The place didn’t just give an awesome getaway but it gives a direct message in our hearts how blessed we are and always remember God’s awesome faithfulness throughout the generation.

There’s no doubt that seeing this beautiful nature is an obvious expression of how awesome our God is. You can see Him through the greatness of His creation and how great our God is. The perfect curvings softness of trees ,flowers show how God with His mighty hands created everything with so much love, the calmness freshness of the air we breathe makes us feel God’s comforting us, embracing us. The grandness of the beautiful sky at night and sparkling stars declared how perfectly God can do far beyond our wildest imaginations and also convinced us Gods infinite greatness – its beyond words, and  it’s even beyond the word ‘perfect’. Totally,  that’s the meaning behind this place was created, the name itself tells it all indeed It’s a “LIFE place” because each and everything we see speaks life to us directly – about Gods compassion and mastery.

I truly thank God for His divine connection and His provisions that lead us to the right places, there may be rough roads along the way but nothing, no one can hinder God’s purpose in our lives, there may be interruption but still God will bring you there to what He has prepared for you. Thank you LifePlace Retreat and Event Center for a wonderful meaningful weekend experience.

You make known to me the path of life; in your presence there is fullness of joy; at your right hand are pleasures forevermore Psalms 16:11

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best Place to Spend Getaway with Barkadas

Money-saving life hacks with your workada this 2024

DENR Prime Conservation