Tagaytay is one of the best getaway with families

 

My niece Angel once posted “It’s not the place but it is who you are spending that place with” and I definitely agree. Tagaytay is known to be one of the best place in the south – pine tress, best Taal Lake view, horse back riding, zipline, many different awesome hotels and restaurants to choose from plus it’s cool breeze feel . I been to this place many times but these days are more special because I get to spend it with my family.

Not seeing them for 10 years makes you want a getaway that is extraordinary . Enjoying the view and food together is extremely superb and you want the time to just stop for a while and make the most of it. Every single moment feels like a never ending fun and laughters.

Thank You Lord for making all the good things happen in your perfect timing , and I am sure this is just a beginning , you will still have more in store for all of us. All Glory belongs to You Lord . Amazing Faithful , good good God !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best Place to Spend Getaway with Barkadas

Money-saving life hacks with your workada this 2024

DENR Prime Conservation