AVP Bloggers Party

Since I started joining the United Bloggers Philippines and have my Eunnies Events Management  I had a chance to meet different kinds of social media influencer - youtuber vlogger, bloggers in Lifestyle,travels,food and more, media print , tv networks personalities , PRs and event planners , I am always grateful and forever thankful for the gift of friendships built in having the same faith, interest and views and even with differences that gives you challenges and learning to be just steady and apply the value of acceptance and respect.
For my almost 6 years in the world of social media influencer  I learned and at the same time have so much fun  time being with them in events like annual gathering which is so much different this 2020 because of the pandemic

But because of technology , we still manage to celebrate Gods goodness together, after UBP Virtual Thanksgiving is AVP Bloggers Party . These are just 2 of my favorite annual party ever. And I am so happy everytime I see all of them.
We are all connected in the social media world because of the same goal and that is to express ourselves and help brands. We will continue to influence in our own special way,  our love and passion in writing will be our motivation to create and helping each brands we collaborated with  and surely more to come in the coming years
More events travels to enjoy together and use them to pour out the passion and heart in writing that will helps each brand in the limelight.

Thanks again Anne's Heyday  for having me one of your virtual àttendees and thanks to all the sponsors again😍 

It's the AVP BLOGGERS PARTY 2021! It's the annual gathering of bloggers who have a passion for writing and helping brands.  We tap buzzworthy businesses and give them a little bit more spotlight that they deserve.

By the way one of my favorites are The Pongpong Banana Chips - super yummy its crispiness and sweetness are just so perfect. One of the best Banana Chips I ever tasted.

Next is The Healthy Juices of Greenlabph - they have variety of fruit mixtures that will surely not just gives refreshments but also boosted immune system. I love the Beetroot, Orange and Cucumber juices with their other combi fruit mixtures.

Next is the Cloud Cosmetics - i love the shade that I got. It just fit perfectly in my complexions. The scents is not too strong when you try it on your lips. 

Next is the Food Aid Kits - I also super love to have this because i love to cook chicken and its good to discover new sauces and breadings that will add special taste to our ussual fried chicken

Next is the Urbanessence Pinkish Glow Kit - I love their tomato and and intensive whitening soap the snail collagen and the the whole kit itself. I am very satisfy using new brand of soap.

Next is the A3souvenir I love the idea of puting the sanitizer in a very cute container I so loved it.


Then lastly is the Wrecover hangover capsule which you can use when you have night outs . This is very helpful for hangovers after you had a night out with your friends

This event is powered by #SelahGardenHotel

Here are the brands that made the event possible:

#ManoSpanishFilipinoCuisine
#KetoGoodiesPh
#SumujiAtc #SumujiAlabangTownCenter
#TanettesBrowniesandCheesecake
#SweetBitesByIshin
#FoodAidKits #FoodAidKitsph 
#ObunFoodCravings 
#Chlorelief
#ShineMoistPh
#Foodgenicsph
#PongPongBananaChips #Pongpongph
#CloudCosmetics
#GreenlabJuiceStation
#MiracleSoyFood
#HealthyFreshOrganics
 #PMS #Pmssince1988 
#JoysPutocake
#DoctorJohns

#AvpBloggersparty #annesheyday #EventsVilleph #AvpBloggersparty2021

#AvpBloggersparty #AvpBloggersparty2021

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best Place to Spend Getaway with Barkadas

Money-saving life hacks with your workada this 2024

Susan's Farm at Silang