Each day is a reason to be thankful and greatfull

 


I feel so overwhelmed with Gods goodness and faithfulness each day of my life. In the midst of this pandemic crisis indeed God is at work and He is good all the time. I am pretty sure that most of us fear worried because of so much uncertainties and for some it is so hard to see the other positive side of every situation and its normal.


Just this morning I was listening to christian radio station and the pastor shares about being thankful at all times and he remember one famous speaker Nick Vujicic - Man Without Limbs. He was reminded of this speakers living a life without limbs, one of his preaching he shares that He is created this way for a divine purpose - to give inspiration. Yes its bizzare how to accept this reality but Gods way is perfectly diffent from our way.


He also shares that there is this guy driving his sports car in a very traffic road complaining without realizing how blessed he is.  On the other side is a guy driving beside a sports car saying how i wish I can drive this sports car without realizing how bless he is. Next to him is a guy driving a motorcycle saying how I wish to have even just this simple car so that I don't have to beat the heat of the sun without realizing how bless he is. Next to him is a guy in a bicycle saying I wish I could have a motorcycle so that I can drive more far away without realizing how bless he is.  On the side of the road is a guy walking and saying i wish I could have a bicycle so that I don't need to walk and let my legs very tire without realizing that he is super blessed. Next to him is a guy without legs saying how I wish I could have legs even without any vehicles just a legs so that I can enjoy walking and next to him is a guy rush in a ambulance saying I wish I could have his life even without legs at least I could still live and be with  my family



Indeed each day is already a reason for you to be thankful and greatfull. Always learn to count all your blessings rejoice and celebrate each life that you have. Because indeed we are so blessed. Because God loves us so much.


I also want to share this quote that Francis Kong stated;

There are just too many things we can be thankful for. A friend says: Life is short, live it. Love is rare, appreciate it. Anger is bad, dump it. Fear is awful, face it. Memory is sweet, cherish it. Life is one great adventure so live each moment with thankfulness in our hearts. If we can't be grateful for what we have, then let us at least be thankful for what we have been spared from.


Let us all live each day with a thankful heart Always remember  that there was never a time in our life that God did not show up. He always show up. In good times and in bad times , He is always with you ... in you and for you


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best Place to Spend Getaway with Barkadas

Money-saving life hacks with your workada this 2024

DENR Prime Conservation