Our Family Beat it

 


Even before the new year starts my niece and nephew had a fever Last two weeks ago my other niece had a fever ..then in the same day my bro in law got it in the second week me and my mom felt terrible headache and I felt terrible body pains in the middle of the night .. then at the same day my mom got a fever.. the next when my mom sleeping she a a bad night mare that is why it looks like she had a delirium and next day my nephew got it too and another niece then the next day my sister  then me and my niece ... Then another nephew .. also my two brother got fever... and also mylove Mark... and from today on the 3rd week my brother in-law back to work and the rest no more fever and has completely recovered...


though this sickness surge  invaded our family and almost every household - for us we experience minor symptoms  our Father God's healing flows down through us and gave us the strength to gradually recover and beat it . All glory to our number one healer , wholeness is upon us now , goodness and faithfulness of our God makes us win this battle and surely surge of healing at work now in every household in Jesus name amen.


and to add more I remember my love Mark called a doctor to have him check but the schedule was fully booked but with strong faith he said " well it's ok even the doctor cannot check me this time ... I have my Father God in heaven who will take care of me" indeed Jesus took care of all of us.


We are hard pressed on every side, but not crushed; perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not abandoned; struck down, but not destroyed. We always carry around in our body the death of Jesus, so that the life of Jesus may also be revealed in our body


“For I am the Lord who heals you.” “I will give you back your health and heal your wounds.” ...


 “If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.”


Though we still don't know when this going to end , one this for sure is God is in full control He will never let anything bad happen to us.. we will all get through this and later it will just be part of the history and testimony and together we will celebrate Gods goodness and faithfullness



For those still in this Battle , make sure when you do home isolations you follow all the safety protocols  - always wear mask , always sanitize , always  maintain your place clean . then keep yourself hydrated , eat fruits and vegetables, have your vitamin C and more importantly pray and ask Gods power to keep you strong to fight this battle and claim His healing power moving . we will all beat it , God is with us in this battle.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best Place to Spend Getaway with Barkadas

Money-saving life hacks with your workada this 2024

DENR Prime Conservation